cruise control

I have a 1994 Cherokee 4.0 with factory cruise control.

Cruise control works so long as I hold in the button at the end of the turn signal switch and the cruise control switch is in the "on" position. When I release the button cruise control drops out.

Pointers to fixing the problem or a schematic would be appreciated.

Reply to
somebody

Perhaps you should post a valid e-address so someone could send a schematic to you...

Reply to
Billy Ray

Had the same problem on mine, was fixed by using W40

Best Regards Geir R.Pettersson snipped-for-privacy@heating.no

"somebody" skrev i meldingnews:49564$439337cb$94404a63$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET...> I have a 1994 Cherokee 4.0 with factory cruise control.>

Reply to
Geir R.Pettersson

Thanks. I take that to be WD40 for contact cleaning. Makes sense to me.

I'll try it on a warmer day, outdoors being -6 just now.

Geir R.Petterss> Had the same problem on mine, was fixed by using W40

Reply to
somebody

Yepp, WD40, my mistake, Good Luck

Reply to