87 S-10 Tahoe lope?

I have an 1987 S-10 Tahoe p/u and when the truck is running at the curb it has a lope to it. It will idle fine then lope down like it is missing or something. I replaced the plugs, wires and dist.cap. What else should I look at? It seems to drive fine. I just trailered the truck after trading for it, so I don't know much about it.

Thanks Robert

Reply to
<robob69