cruise indicator

I know this is a Chevy truck group but this car is still a GM - I have a

2001 Buick Century. For some reason the cruise control indicator only works some times and when it does, it's on for a little while then goes back off for a while then back on and so on. I was hoping someone knew what this was all about its never done this before. Is it a cheap repair or what - if its expensive then I'm not going to worry about it because I'm no idiot and I can figure out when its on or off.

Please help if possible, NHL

Reply to
slick