Custom Seat Covers 99-02 Chevy/GMC PU ext cab

I have a set of seat covers for a Chevy/GMC full size pickup truck. The seat covers are for the four door w/ captains chairs in the front. The color what GMAC calls Neutral and I call TAN. Has the arm rest and head rest covers for the front seats. The rear seat cover is for the full sized bench. The seat cover has the holes for the head rest but I cannot find the head rest covers. I have photos for those who are interested. I will ship elsewhere if needed. Asking $100 + shipping cost. .

Only serious reply to email please. And, for all those critics, Keep it to a minimum please.

texasgunman @ ev1 DOT net

Reply to
DudeOne