99-02 Chevy/GMC SWB shell (in N. Houston)

SWB bed shell for the 99-02 Chevy/GMC full size pickup truck. Has dark tinting, Two sliding side windows, Two locking handles on the rear window. The color in the Neutral or Tan. I will send photos for those who are interested. I am in North Houston. Only 6 months old.

$800.

Only serious reply to email please. And, for all those critics who just love to critize, try to keep it to a minimum.

texasgunman @ ev1 DOT net

Reply to
DudeOne