Delco Radio Wiring (1995-2001)

Hello Everyone

I would like to install one of the newer Delco Radios w/CD (1996), in my 1989 pick-up. I already fixed the CD player and getting ready to replace all the lamps. Does anyone have the wiring for ALL THE PINS? I am looking to wire up the SCV control.

Can anyone help? Some sort of diagram or picture of the wiring marked would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff