Radio Cassette wiring

Hi, I have a Land Rover Radio Cassette head unit (marked up

22DC597/60-L-Version) which I (stupidly) thought would be a nice easy swap with my existing broken AudioLine unit in my Defender. However, on removing the AudioLine, it seems to be simply joined by a terminal block (around 6 wires out of the head unit to the block, out of the block and disappear under the dash). The 22DC597 had 2 seperate connections at the rear - 10 small pins at the bottom, 17 larger pins at the top. Does anyone know how to wire this up, where to get a connecting block etc? Googling only came up with compatable CD Changers!

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Sponge Bob

So Sponge Bob was, like

Get thee to Halfords. They have shedloads of connectors for linking non-compatible systems, and I've always found something there that will make things work. After all, car audio is one thing they *do* know about ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman