WTB: 1986.5-1997 Hardbody D21 parts pickup or bed, liner, and fenders

I'm looking for the following _rust/damage/repair-free_ 1986.5 to 1997 Nissan Hardbody D21 pickup truck parts (or whole parts truck) in N.E. Kansas, far west MO, or extreme S.E. NE. Scratches, door dings, and color of the bed and fenders are not important because I will be repainting my truck:

1) Bed. Must be a short bed from a standard cab truck (not a long bed, or a short bed from a King Cab truck). Sounds like either a 4x2 or 4x4 bed will fit my truck. The bottom part of the quarter panel is about 18 inches in front of the wheel well, and 25 inches behind the well. I don't need the lights, tailgate, bumper, or spare tire. Surface rust on the outside of the front panel is OK (often not factory-painted). Pictures, please, if you are more than a few minutes away to save gas, time, etc.

2) A near-new looking black-plastic, over-the-lip bed liner for the above bed, and hopefully the piece for the tailgate. OEM best.

3) Fenders. Must be for a 4x4, with the factory hole for the rigid/vertical antenna. (I'll likely buy these new because they are cheap, but if someone has both or one nearby ... )

Thanks. Be sure to edit my e-mail address before sending.

P.S. If you are reading this post weeks from now and have the parts, please don't assume I've found them already. Contact me! I'll post when I buy the parts.

Reply to
Brian