Doc

Hello, I was just wondering where Doc is? I haven't been here for a while and noticed I don't see his replies any where. Thanks................Ed

Reply to
Ed Atyeo

Hi!

I don't know...I haven't seen him in a while either. Last I knew he might have been posting fairly often in the 4x4 variant of this group.

Any more I don't do much diddling around with my trucks other than routine maintenance. Too busy with other stuff...antique radios, computers and my job.

As of late it seems to be getting quieter and quieter here.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Reply to
Ed Atyeo

I've been on an extended alt.trucks.chevy sabbatical! Another member dropped me an e-mail to see if I was still alive and let me know that someone was looking for me. How ya' been Ed? I see William the Guesser chimed in as well. How ya' been William? Hadn't seen either of you on here for yonks before I signed off a few months ago.

Just got tired of the group I guess. Been spending most of my time on r/c ng's as my new hobby is racing 1/8 scale nitro Monster and Stadium trucks. Poking around it does look like things have quieted down here quite a bit (the noise was one of the reasons I left). Maybe we can bring this group back to where it was a few years back!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to
Ed Atyeo

Hi!

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

I've been too busy to do a whole lot with either of my trucks. I did, however, have an adventure involving pulling a bed off a '94 Chevrolet C1500 W/T pickup. The truck developed a rather sudden leak going down the street...gasoline from badly rusted lines coming off the fuel pump.

(695x373, 39KB, and yes the dentwas already there...) And any more I don't post as much on Usenet in general...

HeHe...are we remembering things better than they were? :-) I can well remember some "interesting" discussions. In fact, I found some of the "good old days" on a computer that hadn't been plugged in for a while...it was kind of a fun trip down memory lane.

William (The Guesser)

Reply to
William R. Walsh