"Don't you BUY no ugly truck!"

What brand used that slogan back in the 80's? I can't remember and it's bothering me. Was it Ford? Guy at work remembers it too and he thinks it was Chevy.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

It was not any of the manufacturers, but various local dealers, many different dealers around the country used the slogan, as can be seen on youtube, though I do remember at least one other one whose ad never made it to youtube

Reply to
hollowellje

replying to hollowellje, Joe Cantrell wrote: I believe it was Chevrolet, and that she pronounced it "SHIV'alay."

Reply to
Joe Cantrell

Nissan 1989 paul walsh dealership.

Reply to