ever had a chevy you wish you didn't let go of?

I just thought this my be ineresting to see if any of you let your favorite one go. I wish i never would have gotton rid of my 1989 1 ton 4X4 ex-cab Siverado dually jazzed up with all the toys. I bought it when it was about 4-5 years old for $9000.00. the only thing that went wrong with it in the 3 years I had it was the fuel pump. which is so conviently located inside the fuel tank. what a pain in the rear.She was a Beauty and drove live a dream and would pull anything you hooked on to it without problems. the only thing i did not like about this truck was the fact it did not have overdrive. she burnt some fuel up.. here's a picture of me and the truck the day i sold it. STUPID STUPID ME !

a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins

Ohboy, did I ever. Had a 1966 Capice (2 door) with a 396 (325 hp) and three speed hydromatic transmission; what a great car. It didn't have all the bells and whistles but it was a joy to drive. I also had a 1977

3/4 ton pickup with a 350, 4 WD, and 1-ton axles. I really liked that truck so when I bought the Suburban, I gave it to my daughter. Her husband drove it into the ground in just 18 months. Also had a 1985 Celebrity Eurosport 2.5L that was very economical and fun to drive (demolished in an accident). Why is it that we never get to keep the toys we love?
Reply to
Rich B

In 1975 I bought an ElCamino with the Laguna front end. It was burgundy and white with rally wheels, side rails, and had a black interior. I had always wished that it had bucket seats in burgundy and a 4-barrel instead of a 2-barrel carb. But, it was a beauty and I sold it in 1978. Now, it would be a real classic. I also sold a Mazda RX-7, 1985, red, red leather with 51,000 miles in

Reply to
Ann Meffert

YEP! '87 IROC Camaro with very low miles, T tops, leather, the works. Nice car and very fun to drive. Had to sell it to buy a truck. I still miss that thing, and havent had it for about 8 years.

Reply to
Scott M

Yes,

a Milano Maroon 66 Vette convertible, 425 HP rat. Miss it the most on Saturday nights when I see a rice rocket making like it is fast. Probably best I don't have it any more though. Miss my wifes 66 Vette fastback with a

350 HP 327 too. It drove so smooth and easy. Had them both at the same time. Both cars were 4 speeds. Oh to be young again!!

Ahhh those were the days!!!

George Vigneron

Reply to
George Vigneron

people always say that and all these rappers and film stars have those hummers and all those 300,000 dollar cars with 20's and whatever i think if i was in the money like theres i would have all chevys and maybe a delorean

Reply to
William C.

Delorean. Now that would be a fun car!! didn't they quit building those in 1981 cuz ole Delorean got busted with his drug operation or something. the first car I ever wanted was a 69 Camaro SS and still do Today.Lottery?? that's a whole new level. and yes I am one of those who would want all extreme cars. My all time dream car is a 2 dr convertible Bently they run about $365,000. that is outrageos but now they have have designed the Maybach what a car recliners for back seats, it's a loaded ride. most of you will probably think this is an ugly car. but this blows out any competition for Luxury Sedans if you ask me. jmo

i honestly would have to have a very large building for my cars... lol Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Reply to
Bob Perkins

Reply to
Buzz Lightbeer