* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles

We have made our ads * FREE * as a service for general community. We have free Classified Ads for Vacuums and Carpet Cleaning equipment, and used carpet cleaning vans. We have categories for used canister vacuums, upright vacuums, steam cleaners, used carpet cleaning vans, stick vacuums, air purifiers, hepa vacuum equipment, and much more.

It's free, why not get rid of some old junk lying around and make some $ at the same time ? There are great deals to be found.

Thank you !

Reply to
Classifieds Webmaster