[GMC Safari] Recommended Repair Books

you want the factory level books.
you want information but don't want a bunch of paper.

Reply to
Steve W.

Some libraries have Alldata subscriptions. You can look up what you want and print it out. Our library charges 10 cents a sheet for the printing. We also have another data base for car repair that you can access from home if you have a library card. And of course we are always here to help:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Never thought about the Library. I haven't been to one in years. I knew some had computers, but not that they were paying for this type of data for people to have free access. I think that's was a great Idea.

Reply to
JBDragon
Reply to
Steven Schneider