GMC Truck - 1982 3/4 ton FOR SALE

1982 GMC PickUp - $2150 (OBO) 454 Engine Air Conditioning Power Steering Power Brakes - Very HD brakes, the best I could find! (low mileage, long ways to go) Stereo wCD Palyer Off-Road Tires-with lots of rubber to go! RANCHO off-road shocks-adjustable EVERYTHING WORKS NO FLUID LEAKS Front End suspension-Rebuilt Transmission-Rebuilt, has 60k miles, no noises, smooth, positive shifting (TURBO-400-The Best!!) Engine-Rebuilt, has 40k miles & is in Great Shape Trans Cooler Oil Cooler LOW Mileage on Radiator, Hoses and Belts ALL PAPER WORK INCLUDED CAR FAX REPORT INCLUDED Sleeper Camper w/40 gallon water tank, bed area, carpeted flooring for insulation 3/4 wrap-around cupboard, even a TV table with WINEGARD RV Antenna and 12VDC power supply.

Interior of cab is NEW, with $1,250.00 just paid for reupholstering. Includes new couch, door panels, sun visors, etc. I've taken great care of this vehicle, with VERY regular oil changes/scheduled maintenance and twice yearly waxing. I started planning the logistics of retirement four years ago and was going to use this rig to pull my trailer when the time came. The time is here and I have decided to include a 2k lb 9.2 foot camper, so purchased a Diesel dually 1ton to better handle the weight of a 35 foot travel trailer and large cab-over camper (21,000 lbs total) (I bought the diesel before the trailer & camper, this rig [the GMC being sold here] has never pulled my trailer) Located in Victorville, CA Contact snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
4x4