1959 Chevy 3/4 Ton Longbed Truck For Sale

This is a 1959 Chevrolet pick-up truck. It is a long bed, 3/4 ton truck. Small back window. Original engine and transmission. The truck is located outside of Dallas, Texas.

This is a nice little truck. It currently runs and is driveable. It recently had some engine work done as well as new brakes. It is not currently registered or inspected, but is does have a good Texas title. It needs a new back glass as the old one fell victim to my brother's son's B-B Gun, although it is still in one piece and in place.

$1,500 as is/where is. Color is currently a much faded medium metallic brown.

Pictures available upon request and please contact me via email. Remember to remove the numbers from my email address before replying.

Thanks!

John Willis