Good Web sites for Gladiator conversion vans?

I just fell into the ownership of a 1996 Chevy G10 conversion van -- a Glaval Gladiator Sabre. Is there a good Web-based resource to find out more about the care and feeding of these things? The van is in superb shape overall, though there are a few things I'd like to fix or replace that involve some of the conversion options.

Reply to
Peter Cohen

Peter, I own a 95 Glaval Designer series myself. So far I haven't found a lot online that covers conversions. There are a few parts places

is one
is another Other than those and a couple dealer sites there isn't much. What needs repair?

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks for the links -- I had found those already, and some of the stuff looks pretty good. I'm mainly shopping around for replacement parts for the motor for the bench/bed, and I think I might need some rear HVAC parts too (no air blowing out of the starboard vents in the hightop). There are some trim pieces that could use replacing as well.

Reply to
Peter Cohen