Governor override

Does anyone know a way to remove or override the governor on a 9 S-10, Vortech V-6? I will doing a lot of traveling up and down the east coast and do not want to be limited.

Reply to
Jill Johnson

Governor override Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2003, 8:55pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Jill=A0Johnson)

Does anyone know a way to remove or override the governor on a 9 S-10, Vortech V-6? I will doing a lot of traveling up and down the east coast and do not want to be limited.

-- Jill, Limit yourself to the posted speed limit. My wife and kids are out there while your testing your Nascar abilities.

Respectfully, Scrib Abel

The smartest man I ever met............. Never said a word.

Reply to
/ /

Nubbs, our resident service manager, has apparently returned.

Dunno who's looking for him, but here he is!

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

amen

Governor override

Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2003, 8:55pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Jill Johnson)

Does anyone know a way to remove or override the governor on a 9 S-10, Vortech V-6? I will doing a lot of traveling up and down the east coast and do not want to be limited.

-- Jill, Limit yourself to the posted speed limit. My wife and kids are out there while your testing your Nascar abilities.

Respectfully, Scrib Abel

The smartest man I ever met............. Never said a word.

Reply to
Troy