have questions on engine swap

Hello, if anyone can help me i would appreciate it!!

I have a 93 s-10 with a 2.8L v6, and a 96 4.3L v6 out of a fullsize pickup. I am going to build a powerful engine for the fullsize, so i was going to put the 4.3 to use in the s-10. The 4.3 has a few add ons, so its a pretty stout engine, plus it only has

80,000 origanal miles. I dont want it to go to waist! The only thing keeping me from doing so, it the wireing...is it going to be a easy swap motor, swap wireing harness. or will i have a better chance at paying someone that knows more on electrical?
Reply to
lwrdchevy