headliner

Can any tell me where or who makes a good replacement headliner for 1993 silverado ext cab for a reasonable price?

Got mine on ebay, about 40 bucks, plus 20 bucks worth of 3M glue, worked great, no probs at all even after being parked in the sun all summer, smsheadliners was the seller, he didn't have a listing for mine, so i emailed him and he put one up for me, good guy to deal with, gave me a ton of extra fabric. Andrew wrote:

Did you try your local dealership? I found I could buy new replacement assemblies for the same price local outfits wanted to repair mine for my Blazer.
Whitelightning
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:33:31 GMT, "Whitelightning"

Definately shop around. I found someone that would do one for me cheaper than I could buy the material from another upholstery guy up the street.
Try www.stockinteriors.com. Just bought a replacemnet for my 92 sierra extended cab for #169 plus shipping. Perfect match on color and instead of cardboard backing, it hasa ABS plastic backing which should hold up better. I haven't installed yet but everything appears to match up very well. Just need to cut holes for dome lamp and visors.