HELP 1989 Blazer Wipers won't turn off.

Once you turn them on you have to pull the fuse to turn them off. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
nw

When you pull the fuse and put it back in do the wipers go to the park position or do they start back up like the switch is on? If the first one take a look at the motors control board and the power relay. If the latter swap out the switch.

Reply to
Steve W.

IIRC, there were multiple wiper issues with the Blazer/Jimmy.

I had something with the circuit board where they would only intermittenly work.

Check that, too.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Wipers on my 98 Blazer were acting crazy. I disconnected the plug at the motor and sprayed some WD40 on the terminals in there and that fixed it. I love it when the solution is that easy. wrenden

Reply to
wrenden