Horn doesn't work on '02 2500HD

I have no idea where the horn itself is. Wife did something to the truck (2002 2500HD w D/A) now it doesn't work. I tried replacing the fuse thing (it looked more like a relay than a fuse) but that didn't fix it. I can hear the relay clicking over when the horn is supposed to be going. Any ideas? And where is the actual horn?

Reply to
ConFewzHed