Horn relay location on a '94 Chevy S10 (2023 Update)

Where is the horn relay located in a '94 Chevy S10 4x2?

I am trying to replace it to see if that will fix the horn. The fuse is still good and I believe the horns still work.

thanks.

Reply to
Nadeem

Somewhere around that year it's in the back of the glove compartment.

Reply to
Steve Austin

It is in the convenience center behind left side of the instrument panel. (Compliments of Mitchell On Demand). HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

i believe that it's on drivers side behind your headlight it's little square box......good luck..

Reply to
Scrapper

Test for voltage at the horn plug

Reply to