how much would it cost to get the front break speed sensor fixed

i have a 1999 chevy malibu and my check engine light is on. I had it put on a machine at auto parts advance and the man at the auto store wrote down all these codes. I looked up the code and it looks like all of them are directing to my anti lock break system. Should i try to replace the break sensors or what should i do. And also my gas gage needle floats sometimes

Reply to
char

What are the actual codes? There are a LOT of parts in that ABS system and knowing what codes you have would help.

Reply to
Steve W.

And the brake sensors are inside the bearings on a large percentage of GM vehicles - and those bearings are NOT INEXPENSIVE. Note : I didn't say not CHEAP.

Reply to
clare