Lund sunvisor

I'm putting a used Lund Sunvisor on my truck. I have an idea of the screws and caps, but isn't there some kind of sealant used with the screws??

Thanks all,

Dave

Reply to
David A. Lee

"David A. Lee" wrote: > I'm putting a used Lund Sunvisor on my truck. I have an idea > of the screws > and caps, but isn't there some kind of sealant used with the > screws?? > > Thanks all, > > Dave

You want a SILICONE Sealent, available at any auto parts store. after you drill the holes use sealent in them to keep any water out. I saw a truck that didn?t due this and the top windshield chelel rusted out along with damaged head liner.

Mark

Reply to
Maack