Lund Sunvisor

I just picked up a used Lund sunvisor. Can anyone help me with what screw to use? I contacted a few dealers, but haven't heard anything back yet. Can someone direct me to a picture of the screw so that I can try and find a replacement? Also, does anyone have installation tips? It seems fairly straightforword, butof course without installation instructions I don't know the details, like any sealant?

Reply to
Dave Lee

It's a stubby Sheet metal screw, with a 3/8's (or so) hex head and a molded in washer. This size head allows you to snap on the covers (chrome or painted) Like this but bigger

?prod_id=740892&cm_mmc=1hd.com2froogle-_-product_feed-_-D25X-_-740892 I also used two long bolts as the center ones and drilled them through the cab under the headliner, the sheetmetal ones kept working loose

Reply to
Steve

I used to work with metal buildings, and we had nice TEK screws with washers and plastic heads. I had a whole bag of those babies, but I lost them years ago. Thanks.

Reply to
David A. Lee

Go to

Shane