more mpg

ran across this thought i'd post it.maybe somebody can build one or explain it simpler. McBurney Cracks the Super Carburetor Code Address:

ebidd

I think it only works for WebTV users. But only if they already have a Tornado installed.

Gotta' be careful, though. You save so much gas that you have to stop and drain the tank every 100 miles.

Reply to
JLarsson

Steve W.

I have seen these articles for years. I recomend you don't hold your breath waiting for it because it won't happen. Modern fuel injection and efficient engine designs already give the best mileage possible. Do you really think some guy in his garage can top the engineers at Honda, Toyota, Ford and GM?

Reply to
Scott