Muffler and Pipes Replacement

Anyone have any recommendations for replacement of the Muffler and tailpipes on my 1988 Silverado shortbed w/OEM 350 EFI?

Don't want to be much louder than stock and unfortunately I don't want to install it myself............

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Hoyle

Well, if you don't want to do it yourself, go to a shop and have them do it. For a good muff, I recommend looking at the Dynomax 17749 muffs. Nice sound, real quiet.

2.5" duals with an X pipe and the Dynomaxes and you'll be smooth sailing.

Sam

Reply to
GaWd