Need to change brake lines

I have a 2000 1500 Silverado 2wd. I have installed a 3 inch spindle lift.

I want to replace my brake lines with SS ones. The driver side line is a little short too. Any recommendations?

I would like part numbers if you have them or links.

Thanks

Reply to
Comcast News Group

They don't have anything for a 2000

Reply to
Comcast News Group

Why not just spend a few bucks on a tubing bender and make your own?

Reply to
gold910

Cause SS doesnt flare or bend like mild steel does. Because in 2000 they dont use standard double flares like they did i the 80's.

Those are a couple I can think of for not trying it.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Pipe comes down from the master cylinder to the frame. From there it is flexible line to the wheel.

Reply to
Comcast News Group