no electrical to anything

i have a 1997 chevy van . battery has full charge and i have checked fuses, all that i could find and still have no power to anything. all help would help me. thanks

Reply to
zenoff

Cut a small piece of the insulation off your battery cable where it meets the lead end. If its all white, then corrosion is the problem.

Reply to
George

Reply to
wayne c

that i could find and still have no power to anything. all help would help me. thanks

Reply to
Frank S.