'03 Silverado bluetooth connection

Does anyone know of a device that will allow me to connect a cell phone using stereo bluetooth to the factory stereo system of an 03 Silverado
without Onstar? I got the Motorola Droid and would like to connect to my Bose sound system.

The factory Delco/ Bose unit has no Bluetooth capability , and no aux input jack. Which means you can't use a DIY plugin aftermarket Bluetooth receiver. You would need to have something like the Motorola IHF1000 or the Parrot CK3100 installed to have the phone use the factory stereo. I know the Motorola is fully Droid compatible. http://www.g1depot.com/motorola-ihf1000-bluetooth-car-kit/3A87A774.htm
Thanks for the link but this is more what I had in mind. http://cgi.ebay.com/03-07-CHEVY-TAHOE-&-SILVERADO-FACTORY-CD-RADIO-IPOD-KIT_W0QQitemZ300390282893QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20100125?IMSfp=TL100125156005r36205 Except I would like it to be for the droid instead of Iphone and bluetooth would keep me from having to plug it in everytime.

http://cgi.ebay.com/03-07-CHEVY-TAHOE-&-SILVERADO-FACTORY-CD-RADIO-IPOD-KIT_W0QQitemZ300390282893QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20100125?IMSfp=TL100125156005r36205
I'm afraid you're going to have reconcile what you have in mind vs. what's actually available for the '03 Silverado factory stereo unit and a Droid. AFAIK right now your options are limited.