parts swap?

I know that on some vehicles you can swap parts with different makes and manufacturers....eg: sonoma and either nissan or toyota parts or something like that..

Is there any vehicle out there where parts can be used on a 93 silverado without stating the obvious of a gmc sierra...

Reply to
Michael McNeil

MOST GMC Sonoma/Chevy S10 parts will interchange with the Isuzu Hombre. Just because the Hombre is nothing more than a re-badged S10.

I don't know about swaps with other vehicles for your 1993. Just out of curiosity, why are you asking?

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

Hollander interchange catalog will tell you what parts interchange for what cars/trucks. It is what most if not all salvage yards use.

Reply to
Eightupman

just wanting to know out of curiousity.

Reply to