Please help catch a criminal.

Yesterday, a man tried to abduct my housekeeper and four-year-old daughter. My housekeeper described the car as a small white pickup truck with either either an extended cab or a second row of seats with a second set of doors. She is certain that there was a second, smaller window behind the driver's. On the tailgate she saw in large black letters either painted or in decal, "Chevrolet" in black letters over the white paint. There was no chrome panel behind the letters.

If anyone knows which years the smaller S10 extended or club style trucks with large black letters were built, I would appreciate a response. I'll pass this info on to the police.

Thanks for your help.

Ashton

Reply to
Ashton

I'm wondering if this is a hoax? If you are really trying to get info you need to tell people what town and state this incident occurred in. Folks from Alabama to Zanzibar can read these postings.

Reply to
Doctor John

Okay, if the police don't have this info already, then they probably can't find the vehicle WITH the info.

Reply to
JLarsson