Quick removal of crossover toolbox?

Any suggestions for installing a crossover in such a manner that it'll remain secure yet easily removable from the bed of my truck when it's time to haul a bike?

Thx, RM

Reply to
richard6121

J-bolts maybe?

Reply to
LARRY929

For my Canyon, I have a steel box (not a crossover) up at the cab end, resting on the bed, and secured with a ratcheting tie down. Stays well put, quick to remove. Mind you, I also have a tonno cover, which means that it is not visible as only being strapped in. Someone else could remove it just as easily.

Unless you need to be able to fit stuff on the bed underneath the box, do you really need a crossover or would a straight box work for you as well?

Reply to
Commentator