RCD vs Fabtech

I've been looking at lift kits for my 03 silverado so I've heard that fabtech and RCD are the best out there but I have looked into iboth and RCD looks to be a better product and they include bilstein shocks in the kit, but they only offer 6" lifts and higher, where fabtech offer a 4" lift which I want Should l get a fabtech kit, and use bilstien shocks instead of whats in the the kit?or is there a equivulant or better 4" kit out there?

Reply to
jmex