Re: S10 wheel

My old Pontiac 15" wheels (from a 74 TransAm) fit (my 96 GMC Sonoma (same as

83, 85, and 88 S-10s)). The 14" wheels from the 80 camaro do not (smaller bolt pattern and the bolts are smaller too). Got any deascent rim-sets near Maryland state for sale (cheap/deascent)? Elliott

J> Don't know about new s-10's but my '89 & '90's have 4-3/4 bolt pattern like

my 55 Belair does. Be careful on back space and caliper clearance 4WD or > 2WD. > Wayne > > My new s10 came without a real spare. > > Are there any other wheels that fit it ? > > I have a ton of old wheels, use to have a service station. > > > > Thanks, James > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
reitze