RV Shield Insurance Experiences

Please post experiences you have had in dealing with RV Shield Insurance or Extended warranties for Heritage Insurance. I am compiling a list after my bad experience with them. I do know that they refused to even discuss a case where they denied coverage with Trailer Life Action Line. Will Post my horror story later once I finish final dealing with them. I have anecdotal information of problems from other campers I talked with this summer but wish to compile a more organized list of experiences with them. Please post both good and bad experiences I need both types as I don't want only negative information. Thanks ahead of time

Reply to
Rtavi

Make sure you submit your complaints to the BBB and insurance foundation. If they are valid you will get a response or they will have to answer for inconsistancies. Though I am not a attorney you can sue your own insurance company. There are other remedies and you may wish to contact a attorney about them. Insurance companies are held to a high standard if they say they will cover something and it is in your policy then they must cover it unless they can prove fraud.

Reply to
Kegger

Might check into state law on 'deceptive trade practices'. This is in effect in Texas and is one law the insurance companies hate more than any other.

Reply to
NotMe

Suggest checking

to see if others have reported problems