RV Shield Insurance Experiences

Please post experiences you have had in dealing with RV Shield Insurance or Extended warranties for Heritage Insurance. I am compiling a list after my
bad experience with them. I do know that they refused to even discuss a case where they denied coverage with Trailer Life Action Line. Will Post my horror story later once I finish final dealing with them. I have anecdotal information of problems from other campers I talked with this summer but wish to compile a more organized list of experiences with them. Please post both good and bad experiences I need both types as I don't want only negative information. Thanks ahead of time
Make sure you submit your complaints to the BBB and insurance foundation. If they are valid you will get a response or they will have to answer for inconsistancies. Though I am not a attorney you can sue your own insurance company. There are other remedies and you may wish to contact a attorney about them. Insurance companies are held to a high standard if they say they will cover something and it is in your policy then they must cover it unless they can prove fraud.

| Please post experiences you have had in dealing with RV Shield Insurance or | Extended warranties for Heritage Insurance. I am compiling a list after my | bad experience with them. I do know that they refused to even discuss a | case where they denied coverage with Trailer Life Action Line. Will Post my | horror story later once I finish final dealing with them. I have anecdotal | information of problems from other campers I talked with this summer but | wish to compile a more organized list of experiences with them. Please post | both good and bad experiences I need both types as I don't want only | negative information. Thanks ahead of time
Might check into state law on 'deceptive trade practices'. This is in effect in Texas and is one law the insurance companies hate more than any other.

or
my
my
anecdotal
post
Suggest checking www.ripoffreport.com to see if others have reported problems
Thanks, I checked rip-off report as you suggested --didn't find any for RV Shield but found a bunch for Heritage's extended auto warranty. Seems they get treated the same way. Only first names given, reach dead ends on voice mail, each person you talk to is the "supervisor" so won't pass you up the line any further to appeal results. Any damage is customer's fault so they are not responsible. Delay, delay , delay and extremely snide and think customer's problems are funny. One post said they did have a $835,000 judgment against them in Nebraska