S-10 fuel injector

Hello, I have a 94 Chevy S-10 4.3 z motor with TBI. After sitting for almost a week the truck would start, then die. It did this a couple of times then would not run at all. Good spark on new plugs so it looks like a fuel issue. When cranking there is no fuel coming out of the injectors. I took them out as they appeared clogged. Blew through them on the side and at first no flow then they appeared to unclog. Now when cranking there appears to be too much fuel coming out of them and the truck will still not start. Short of replacing the injectors ($78 ea) is there anything else I could do to them or does anyone think the starting issue is something else?

Thanks, Walt

Reply to
nytra

W.Rowe