Replacement am/fm/cassette/radio Options

I have an '03 Elantra. The cassette unit has jambed and is not working so this would be a good time to replace the am/fm/cassette radio with something more up-to-date. I am look for: a. something that will fit the existing opening & work with the existing 4 speakers b. has am/fm radio c. has cd player d. has aux. input for my .mp3 player e. a cassette player would be nice (but not absolute).

Anyone have any recommendations? YTKinWI

Reply to
YTKinWI

I replaced my cassette player about 10 days after aI got my 03 elantra. ordered a Kenwood, but they were out, so I got panasonic. works fine. No MP3 though. I guess////never tried to use MP3 on it!!

-- Message posted using

information at

Deck

If you, or anyone, knows how to remove the radio I'd appreciate learning the "secret" to removing the radio.

Reply to
YTKinWI

Instructions came with the radio

-- Message posted using