Safety Alert

Attention all 2014/2015 Tahoe owners. You must verify the tow rating of your Tahoe before towing over 6300lb. The towing info on the Chevy website is false!!! It shows that the standard towing for a Tahoe is 8300lbs. The actual standard is 6300lbs. So if you bought a Tahoe thinking it would tow 8300lbs you could be in danger. I was forced to trade in the under capacity Tahoe and took a loss of over $5,000 because of. Chevrolet?s false advertising and because even my dealer did not know that standard towing was 6300 and not 8300. Make sure you verify with a reliable source. Older Tahoes may have these same issues also!

Reply to
gonefishin018