chevy s10 engine behavior

Chevy S10 2000
From a cold start, backing out, it acts like it doesn't have enough power to move and the same for going forward. its like that for about
under 1 minute and finally starts going at full power.
checked oil & transmission levels at cold, appears to be ok.
ideas on whats' going on?
I'm thinking gear teeth might be going bad.
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 19:40:08 -0600, dilbert firestorm

Extremely unlikely How many Km on it? What engine? When was trans fluid last changed? How cold is cold?
Then again, it IS a Chevy - - - .
On 1/9/2015 9:07 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Don't think cold weather had anything to do with it. I live in southern Louisiana. it was doing that in warm weather as well as in between cold snaps.
140,000 miles, 4 cylinder engine.
I think it was 2 years ago, mechanic found transmission fluid leaking, replaced bad seal. I assume the transmission fluid was replaced.
I didn't check the belts, didn't think about that one.
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me