SSBC replacement rotors

Hi guys ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban and 4 years ago have installed a A126-4 rear brakes conversion kit (from drum to disc). Actually, the rotors are destroyed and I'm looking for new ones. Unfortunatly, I can't get any information from SSBC ! They never answer to fax or email regarding my question ! "Where should I buy new repalcement rotors ?" I think they want me to buy a new and complete kit with calipers and so on ! Crazy ! So, please, if someone could tell me where or which model I should buy ? Is this a special rotor manufactured by SSBC or a stock one they only resale ? It's a 11.3" rotor (11.61 announced by SSBC), 1" thick, 6 lugs x 5.5, and pads used on it are the same than HAWK HB112F-540 82/97 Camaro-Firebird ou

88-96 Corvette rear brakes.

Any help would ne greatly appreciate, my 'burb is on stands !

Rgds Phil

Reply to
Phil

Are they listed in there catalog? Available here:

tekguy4

Hi,

thanks for your answer, unfortunatly I just can find the following part# A2351020 under the Suburban 1500 signet, but in reallity, design for the cadillac escalade 2wd, 2002 !!! No more information regarding the diameter or anything else ! Maybe it's the same rotor, maybe not...

Phil

"tekguy4" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Phil

Probably have to buy the rotors from them. Unless they specifically stated they used unmodified stock parts in the kit.

Reply to
Steve W.

Ok I agree with that, thinking it could be a SSBC manufactured rotor, but they never answer to any question whatever could be the support. It seems they don't want to assume any after sales service !

Phil

"Steve W." a écrit dans le message de news:

42363e47$1_1@127.0.0.1...
Reply to
Phil

Toll Free: 800-448-7722