Suburban Shox?

I am looking at changing out the shocks on my 1997 Chev Suburban C1500. It now has 85000miles on it and is starting to feel a bit "floaty". I also intend to change out the Pitman Arm / Idler Arm and Track Rod Ends.

I was planning to go with Bilstein Shox. Any thoughts on this, and guidance on the right rating / model numbers, would be appreciated.

With regards to the other front end work it also seems fairly straightforward - anything that I need to watch out for?

Thanks

Reply to
Doug Abbott

These should help you make a decision.

Reply to
JR

I replaced my factory Bilsteins with the HD Bilsteins and couldn't be happier! Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland