To snipe, or not to snipe...

....that is the question. Does it do any good to have your tires sniped for additional traction (if you can find someone that does the service).

Reply to
Chris

Sniping doesn't do a thing for tires unless your using EBay to buy them.

SIPING on the other hand can do wonders for some tires as it relates to traction and snow. Also it depends on what your looking for out of the tire. You can cut siping for water removal, traction, heat removal or just for looks. Depends on what you want.

Reply to
Steve W.

I was wondering what the heck he was talking about. I thought of Ebay too..........

Can you explain what siping is. I have never heard of that.

Reply to
letterman