Transmission

Hello, I have a 98 Silverado,5.7 automatic with 165000 km. My question is when it is cold out I hear a whining sound from the transmission area, it seams to speed up as the truck accelerates and sounds like it shifts also. It dose not happen in the summer and only a mile or so down the road after I leave my heated garage. Any input would be greatly appreciated........Ed. I should mention I live in northern Alberta Canada where it gets quite cold.

Reply to
Ed Atyeo