Power Programers

Hello to all, I was wondering if anyone has used the Hyper tech Power Programer? I have 98 Silverado with a 5.7 liter(350cc) that I will be using to pull a R.V. trailer, they claim it will give you 20 more horsepower. My next question is; by increasing horsepower will I get better fuel economy? Thank you......... Ed

Reply to
Ed Atyeo

Nope and NOPE, You get the extra power by burning more fuel not less.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Ed Atyeo