What happen to my thread?

Just curious as to what happened to my thread. Started 6/22/04 - 93 chevy

350 Is it possible to- Every trace of my thread is gone and just wondering why?

Mike

Reply to
flogg55

Do you mean this one:

========================================================== Is it possible to have a spark at the plug while out of the engine but once reinstalled into the engine the plug wont fire? Like not strong enough to sustain a spark under compression. Because I am at a loss with my van that is only used on weekends. 93 with 60,000 miles on it will not start.

new cap new rotor new plugs new egr ==========================================================

I still see them all, your news server probably doesn't have much storage so they delete the messages.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

yes I cant find it anymore what did I do wrong?

Reply to
flogg55

Your thread dated: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:14 PM

Entitled: 93 chevy 350 Is it possible to

is still on the InReach server. You have received 26 replies, with the newest ones dated 6-30-04.

Maybe Yahoo doesn't offer much depth for this newsgroup. According to the information for this newsgroup on the InReach server, there are

2,730 messages available and another 14,6421 not downloaded. (With the 2,730 headers that I have currently downloaded, I can read messages from mid April, 2004.) Other newsgroups have figures such as, 17,966 messages available and another 39,010 not downloaded.

As far as Internet service providers are concerned, I must admit that InReach.com is exceptional in its newsgroup capabilities. But, if you are willing to pay $4-$10 extra for newsgroup service, there are other companies which specialize in newsgroups.

I prefer to have an Internet service provider with good newsgroup service. What I particularly like is the outstanding service and customer support that InReach provides:

In the meantime, you could try to reset this newsgroup, download the headers again and see if your thread reappears.

If you want additional sorting or search features, or if you are interested in binary service, you will need specialized providers, such as these:

One-Shot Scot

ok I have gone to another newsgroup and found them all thanks for the help.

Reply to
flogg55