S-15 Jimmy

I have an 89 S-15 Jimmy, and I would like to know more about my engine, whether it is a rat motor or a small block chevy along those lines. The engine is a 4.3 liter v6. Is it called something else? I would like to read about more information about it.

Reply to
MrDeen252

I'd classify a 4.3 V6 as more of a gerbil than a rat motor.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

On 17 Jul 2004 22:25:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MrDeen252) wrote something wonderfully witty:

It is none of the above. It is a V6 plain and simply. Though still in use the terms you used were used back in the 60's to describe certain V8's.

Reply to
ZombyWoof