wheel cleaning

What can i use to easily clean the grim off my imitation chrome wheel center caps? Do i need to take them off and soak them? I clean the real chrome wheels with Turtle Wax.

Reply to
JWoltkamp

What can i use to easily clean the grim off my imitation chrome wheel center caps? Do i need to take them off and soak them? I clean the real chrome wheels with Turtle Wax.

Reply to
JWoltkamp

Spray them with full strength Simple Green, let soak for a few and hose them off.

Steve M. in CA.

Reply to
Steve M. in CA.

Thank You. I will try it and I bought a wheel detail brush too.

Reply to
JWoltkamp