Wheels

My 88K5 blazer has cast aluminum wheels which are kinda dull looking . Is there any thing I can use on them to polish them up with out a lot of hand labor involved? thanks in advance

Reply to
LARRY929

you could try some of those as seen on TV polishing kits like this one

or you could pay someone like a professional detailer to do it for you

Reply to
smoove

Got to Wal-Mart and buy a can of Nev'r Dull. Kinda like cotton balls with a wicked chemical that shines em' up with minimal rubbing. Cheap too.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

TY all the Wall-Mart idea sounds good

Reply to
LARRY929

Thanks forthe tip bought some tonite, I gave it a test seems to be ok. Ill give em a good going over sat.

Reply to
LARRY929