Window Guards

The adhesive holding the tinted window guards on my Silverado has given way. I have pulled the window guards off, but now there is a sticky film along the painted door above the window. How do I remove this left over adhesive so I can put new window guards on?

Thanks, gjt

Reply to
user
3M adhesive remover.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Goo gone also works nicely (and smells good too!).

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Never tried that, and I do really like the smell of the 3M. Cheap buzz... ;-0

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Reply to